Saturday 12 November 2011

This is what the back of my wedding dress will look like....

I saw this stunner of a dress on The Sartorialist's 'All the Pretty Photographers' series and I am obsessed. The 100% silk Otill dress is from Swedish designer Carin Wester's 2011 Autumn/Winter collection. The avian print is inspired by film noir, particularly Hitchcock's 'The Birds.' The backless wonder is adjustable so you can reveal as much as you want. I WANT, I WANT, I WANT IT SO BAD! Only 360 Euros, excluding shipping, it will have to go on the wishlist with a lust-worthy black Burberry Macintosh *author sighs in alternate fits of ardour and dismay*  
"The moment we believe that we have never met: another kind of love.
It's easy to forget.
When we are all alone then we do both agree.
We have something in common.
This was meant to be."